I worked with and have alleviated the following conditions plus many more:
▪ Frozen Shoulder
▪ Oncology Massage
▪ Structural Imbalance
▪ Postural Problems
▪ Plantar Fasciitis
▪ Sports injury
▪ Post Surgery
▪ Sciatica/Piriformis Syndrome
▪ Knee/Elbow/Shoulder Pain
▪ MVA - Motor Vehicle Accidents
▪ Workers Comp Claims
▪ Physical relaxation
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Re-balance the Body to alleviate Pain
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhanced energy and vitality
- Help break up and heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination.
- Greater awareness of your own body
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Reduction in Arthritis symptoms
- Easing the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lowering blood pressure
- Helping to mitigate the symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Help Fatigue, Depression and Anxiety
- Reduce Constipation or Digestive Upset
- Promote Tissue Regeneration
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving Circulation.
- Release of nerve compression (carpal tunnel, sciatica)
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.